Quality Compliance Lead
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Quality Compliance Lead
Location: Malvern, UK
Are you able to ensure we meet all agreed quality compliance requirements? Are you looking for a position in which you can provide advice, guidance and support on improvements to policy and processes?
Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Global Quality team!
In this role you will have the responsibility for Quality Compliance for the Malvern & Nottingham site of Malvern Panalytical. You will work together with relevant stakeholder to define the road map to maintain existing and achieve new business compliance requirements in the most effective, pragmatic way.
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensures the business and sites are compliant to local legal requirements and hold all necessary permits and certificates needed to operate and execute our Malvern Panalytical business
- Prepares for (re)certifications against ISO 9001 standard or elements out of related standards.
- Participate in, coordinate, and maintain the Quality Management System for the Malvern Site.
- Managing Internal & External Quality Audits for all aspects of ISO certification and other certification requirements (incl. Customer audits), including logging in relevant business systems.
- Ensure non-conformance's to the standards are visible, tracked and closed out in a timely manner
- Facilitates Customer Support/Field Service by ensuring compliance with policy and procedures for efficient and effective Quality standards.
- Ensure calibration requirements are understood as part of any internal/ external audit.
- Coordinates and Chairs the Quality Compliance committee(s) for the UK and participate in the global quality compliance committee with the aim to create a global standard.
- Conducts Risk and 6S assessments of company facilities and recommends corrections or additional precautions to ensure compliance to established standards.
- Ensures efficient document management processes are adopted and maintained
- Assist in the answering customer questionnaires and tender documents
- Any other duty relating to supporting quality compliancy locally and working with the global quality team
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Organised, pragmatic, motivated and able to gain commitment by the business to meet compliancy requirements
- A recognized qualification in Quality Management (or related subject) with a minimum of 3-5 years practical experience in a high-tech setting required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 9001, risk analysis, product safety, 6S.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and manage Quality programs in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, run both internal and external audits (Lead auditor qualification)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, project management, prioritize workload, and display high-level organizational skills
Great to have?
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and globally, with the ability to consult, build relationships, and/or indirectly influence and lead enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional teams
- Understanding of ISO14001, ISO45001, RoHS, REACH, EPA, OSHA standards/requirements and CE/CSA/UL/TUV mark requirements
- Six Sigma and/or Lean continuous improvement training
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.