Project Manager – Scheduling and Resources
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
To provide support across all sites and Service Lines to for the utilisation of the scheduling software tool to ensure the tool is utilised effectively to is maximum capability in a consistent manner. In additional to identify areas for enhance functionality of the system and optimise reporting of critical data from the system.
- Working with appropriate Operational stakeholders to plan, manage and drive the consistent utilization of the scheduling software across all sites and Service Lines.
- Establish efficient operational processes for correct and consistent utilisation of the scheduling software.
- Identify and implement enhancements in the utilization of the system as appropriate
- Working with Service Line Leaders and Finance to develop data reports, metrics and KPIs from the scheduling software
- Provide appropriate weekly /monthly reports / KPIs to Senior Management to allow data driven business decisions to be made
- Identify Site Representatives for support of the scheduling software.Co-ordinate and manage the representatives across all sites to ensure local on-site support is available to all staff for training, trouble shooting, correct usage and local data reporting
- Maintain the user guide to describe step by step instructions for all the scheduling software processes.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of training in the use of the scheduling software to all operational personnel including new starters
- Establish a process for identification of leavers and new starters and ensure access to user accounts is appropriately managed
- Identify and address any risks or blockers to the effective implementation of the scheduling software.Where necessary, ensure these are escalated to Management
- Perform regular performance reviews of the scheduling software to ensure processes remain effective, efficient and consistently implemented at the operational level
- Act as the main contact point with the software vendor to manage discussions on utilization queries or proposed changes / enhancements to the software
Qualifications / Role Requirements:
- Experience of scheduling operational studies and tasks in a CRO environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work in a methodical way whilst manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication and collaboration skills when working with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- A keen eye for detail
The role can be based at any of our UK Offices: Bradford, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Dundee, Edinburgh & Sandwich or from your home address with occasional travel to these sites.