About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Production Planner
Location: Malvern UK
Are you able to work in fast moving supply chain environment and work calmly in a challenging and rewarding role? Are you looking for a position in which you can make an impact and learn and grow your skills? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our supply chain team!
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage the process of planned order to production order creation over 4 production lines.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Team Leaders, Operational Buyers and Warehouse Manager to ensure schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure that the Planned Independent Requirements (PIR) and Finished Goods (FG) trigger points reflect the agreed Finished Goods availability and lead time targets across the product range.
- Review all customer demand daily to ensure that the procurement and manufacturing activities are responding appropriately
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A proven track record of production planning and control in a fast-moving customer-focused environment.
- Ability to make rational and balanced
- Flexibility to adapt to change and new working practices.
Great to have?
- A calm, pragmatic nature to work responsibilities
- Adaptability and commitment
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme.
- We continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please Apply now to submit your CV and cover letter.