Product Manager (A) – Micro Materials
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Product Manager – Micro-Materials
Location: Malvern, UK
Are you able to gather and balance the needs of multiple customers across a range of applications and industries Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you can help define the roadmap for the future of particle sizing solutions? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Micro-Materials Product team!
In this role you will have strong strategic impact. You will develop, maintain, and deliver elements of the Micro-materials dynamic portfolio of solutions that meet the Strategic priorities of the business. You will work closely with R&D (Research and Development) Leaders, Segment Marketing Managers and Integrated Supply Chain functional managers to ensure that priorities across relevant products or projects are balanced and aligned to meet business needs for cost, quality and innovation.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support the Micro-metrics Portfolio team to deliver a dynamic portfolio of solutions that meet the needs of our customers through active lifecycle management.
- Collate, digest and share market, competitor and customer insight.
- Work with Customers, Commercial and Marketing colleagues to provide Voice of Customer. Generate Value Propositions and provide timely input to the New Value Introduction process.
- Take the role of Agile Scrum Product Owner working closely with R&D within a project for a defined phase or period.
- Work closely with colleagues in Sector and Marketing teams to define and support Go-To-Market
- Work with R&D and Operations colleagues to ensure Quality across processes and products.
- Support technical, R&D and applications specialists around the globe to share applications knowledge both internally and externally.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Focused to deliver results through collaboration.
- Passionate to succeed as a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a diverse, cross-functional, multi-level audience.
- Business Acumen to understand business dynamics and financial impacts. Able to challenge and develop projects and business cases.
- Excellent written and spoken English and appreciation of global cultures.
- A higher degree in a relevant science or engineering discipline
Great to have?
- Experience of applying analytical techniques to research and/or industrial applications and/or expertise in a relevant application area.
- Knowledge of any of the following;
- Laser diffraction and/or imaging particle characterisation techniques.
- Agile development processes.
- Product Management tools including classic Product Lifecycle and market sector analysis.
- Additional languages.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- [Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.]
- [HR to mention other country-specific benefits if appropriate as a good ‘selling point’]
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.