PM Territory sales representative
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Openings Internet: – AM POLAND
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on customer focus and technological innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you will help realise the roadmap for the future Malvern Panalytical solutions and products? Do you want to do this in an international and friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Sales Team.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Sales Specialist to strengthen our team in Poland.
Job location: Warsaw, Poland
What are your responsibilities:
- Representation of Malvern Panalytical in Poland:
- Management of existing and acquisition of new accounts.
- Promote and sell Malvern Panalytical’s range of XRF, XRD instruments and NIR instruments
- Advise customers on their applications and help them get the best out of their instruments, promoting training and aftersales income.
- Meet or exceed revenue, customer satisfaction and market share goals
- Taking care of prospects throughout the Sales process:
- definition of analytical problem and solution
- preparation of quotes
- follow up on quotations
- organization and care of demo's and jobs
- preparing and leading sales negotiations
- Reporting on the sales process, market trends:
- use of CRM tool (Sales Force)
- cooperation with Marketing & Sales Managers EMEA and Customer Service.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Self-reliance but capable of working in a team with an open eye for the overall company’s priorities.
- Willingness to travel within the designated area but also international travel is not excluded.
- Driving license
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in his field of qualification
- Experience material characterization
- MSc or higher degree in chemistry, material engineering, geology, mineralogy, physics.
Great to have:
- Experience in Sales
- Experience in X-ray Fluorescence or X-ray Diffraction
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.