PAS Project Engineer
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: PAS Project Engineer
Location: Malvern, UK
Are you able to engineer solutions for bespoke automation projects? Are you looking for a position in which you can collaborate with other engineering disciplines to produce solutions? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Process and Automation Solutions team!
In this role you will work as part of a cross functional Projects team providing project engineering and project management support to assigned projects.
What are your responsibilities?
- Mechanical and Electrical Design of customer specific process interfaces and hardware to meet project requirements.
- Project management support of commercial engineering projects.
- Provide engineering support for assigned projects which may involve the compilation of specifications, reports, project documentation, technical files, validation documents, etc.
- Ensure project requirements are achieved while meeting all necessary safety, compliance and technical standards. Fostering innovative design in the creative phases of projects and profession discipline in the detailed realisation of solutions.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Project Engineer in the Automation industry
- A willingness to collaborate with colleagues
- Must be qualified to HNC or degree level in an Engineering related discipline
- Familiar with the applicable EMC, IEC, FM and EN regulations and standards.
- Practical installation and commissioning experience is required, alongside familiarity with industrial site work.
Great to have?
- Validation experience in the pharmaceutical, hazardous area (ATEX) or similar regulated industries is desirable.
- Appreciation of control theory and systems engineering
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.