About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Materials Technician
Are you able to work well under pressure? Are you looking for a position working in a busy stores/warehouse environment? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our warehouse team!
In this role you could work in all areas of our warehouse operation – at goods receipt, time sensitive kitting and replenishment to the production line or preparing orders to be sent to our customers all over the world.
What are your responsibilities?
- Goods receipt and put away.
- Completing accurate and efficient material movements around the warehouse and Plant
- Picking and packing customer orders for shipment.
- Inventory and Material master data management.
- Health and Safety and 6S focus.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Good attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Proactive approach to work.
- Previous Warehouse experience
Great to have?
- SAP background
- Forklift licence
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.