About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Malvern UK
Are you able to work in a high technical manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a position in which you can learn and grow your skills? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our manufacturing team!
In this role you will work in a manufacturing environment assembling and testing high specification instruments which are distributed globally.
What are your responsibilities?
- Assembly / test instruments in accordance with production schedule, working to SOPS and QC control
- Attend all daily manufacturing stand-up meetings
- Contribute towards continuous improvements initiatives using daily management as the communication vehicle
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Interest and aptitude for technology, shows attention to detail, is committed and dependable, has ability to be cross trained
- A recognised qualification in engineering/electronics discipline is preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience or similar would be desirable
- Sound engineering skills (mechanical, electronic, electrical)
Great to have?
- Experience of lean manufacturing principles
- Adaptability and commitment
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.]
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please Apply NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.