Manufacturing Engineer (electronics)
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer (Electronics)
Are you able to perform highly technical engineering tasks in a demanding yet rewarding and friendly environment? Are you looking for a position in which you can express your engineering creativity and resourcefulness? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Manufacturing Engineering team!
In this role you will support the electronics aspects for the manufacture of new and existing products. This involves PCB(A) fault diagnosis, test rigs (ATE), manufacturing processes and data analysis.
What are your responsibilities?
- Resolve immediate product electronics and related systems problems
- Manage the implementation of engineering changes to Production
- Liaise with suppliers on quality/component/test problems
- Identify and resolve any electronics based Health and Safety problems in Production
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A dynamic, self-sufficient and resourceful individual who enjoys regular challenges whilst being process driven
- Engineering degree at a 2:1 or above
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of electronics engineering principles and manufacturing processes
Great to have?
- Demonstrable experience in a high technology manufacturing or assembly business
- A ’hands on’ approach to solving challenging engineering/manufacturing problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!