About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Location: Malvern (UK)
Are you a qualified Legal Counsel with a desire to work in house for an innovative company who enables customers to create a better world? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Legal Team!
In this role you will develop and implement your innovative legal business mind-set to support and drive our next phase of growth. This is a unique and exciting, broad business role providing top-notch (legal) advice to our global business.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will not know all the answers however you will be resourceful, know where to get the answer from, use your analytical skills, to be able to put together high level business proposals and present them in confident manner to senior staff.
- You will possess strong decision-making skills with exceptional organization and attention to detail.
- You will focus on speeding up the key business processes and our continuous efforts to minimise risk, in the way we do business. To do so, you will need to be involved as a Business Enablement Partner in an early stage. This means building strong resourceful business network and presumes a project management type of approach.
- You will need an ability to think strategically as well as working to support the business operationally.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- +3 years in similar environment / industry.
- You are collaborative, highly proactive & assertive, commitment to excellence.
- Ability to quickly understand business needs and to anticipate potential issues and provide recommendations for risk management.
- Attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to find a workable solution to the many challenges we face.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small international team.
- Experience in working in an international, highly regulated, and commercial environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Great to have?
- Any additional second language (i.e., French, German etc.).
- Experience in software / IP related contracts.
- Experience implementing initiatives within a diverse global organization.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.