Lead Software Test Engineer
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Software Test Team Leader
Do you want to work with scientists and engineers in a team with a strong focus on quality and innovation? Are you able to drive the development of our software test process for our range of innovative products? Are you looking for a position in which you can grow as a leader? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our software development team!
In this role you will be responsible for leading the development of our software test process, defining tools, processes, and ways of working for our team of 10+ Software Test Engineers as part of the development of Malvern Panalyticals range of products.
What are your responsibilities?
- To take on the role of team leader of a software team, providing leadership, mentoring and design direction as part of a multi-disciplinary project;
- To perform the duties of a Scrum Master as required by the team;
- To work within the software team using agile methods, participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- To contribute to software development standards and policies under the direction of the Software Engineering Manager.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You will need to have an enquiring, analytical mind as well as strong managerial skills;
- 5+ years’ experience minimum in a software development environment (ideally ISO9001)
- Experience with leading and mentoring teams;
- Test Automation experience;
Great to have?
- Experience working with AzureDevOps, Ranorex and SpecFlow;
- An interest in science and technology which goes beyond your day to day work;
When you join?
– Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
– We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
– You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.