IT Compliance Specialist
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: IT Compliance Specialist
Location: Malvern or Almelo
Are you able to take ownership of our ISO 27001 journey? Are you looking for a position in which you can bring all your knowledge and experience of compliance into practice? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Information Security team!
In this role you will work as part of a project team to achieve ISO 27001 accreditation, act as an interim resource to support Frontier Analytics business-as-usual security activities and work with stakeholders to scope further phases and planning for ISO 27001 accreditation for the broader business.
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist with the implementation, operation, support, and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards
- Support ISMS documentation conclusion for the Stage 1 and Stage 2 BSI audits – including content development, management of reviews and formalising approval
- Assist with the preparation and the implementation of information security policies, processes, and standards in conjunction with the Information Security team
- Create and deliver ISO 27001 awareness training material to all colleagues in FA
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passionate to take ownership of information security initiatives and act as an ambassador for Information Security
- Degree in Information Security, or Information Technology, or Business preferred
- 2-3 years or more experience working in information security including support of compliance initiatives for ISO 27001 accreditation
- Detailed knowledge of the ISO 27001 / 27002 standards and their application including the full set of Annex A controls
Great to have?
- Experience with Share Point to sell the message towards a broader audience.
- Experience with compliance tools.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.