Interim Service Delivery Manager
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Interim Service Delivery Manager – 14 month contract
Location: UK/NL homebased
Are you able to identify and understand customers and stakeholders service needs? Are you looking for a position in which you can use your drive and organisational skills to improve service delivery? Can you perform under pressure? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our international IT team!
In this role you will be responsible for the Service delivery, manage the service desk and ensure that
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
- Establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Drive the improvement and adoption of the Change Management process to ensure a stable and secure IT environment.
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed.
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes Meeting Support.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You need to be a driven person with excellent customer service skills.
- You have a at least 6 years experience in Service delivery management, including ITIL process management and development.
- At least 5 years experience in managing teams.
Great to have?
- Experience of multi-national and culture diverse organisations.
- Project management experience.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.