Inside Sales Specialist – EMEA
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Inside Sales Specialist – EMEA
UK – Malvern Office / Home-based
Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial, technical and teamwork skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal and friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic Inside Sales Team in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
In this role you will provide critical support to our EMEA (primarily UK and France) marketing and sales business operations, helping us achieve success within those countries. Support will include qualification and progression of initial interest, preparation of budgetary quotations, nurturing of potential sales prospects until they are ‘sales-ready’ and, administrative tasks to ensure smooth and efficient business processes.
What are your responsibilities?
- Qualify all incoming leads and distribute them according to established rules and guidelines to the designated Account Manager within the territory.
- Become an expert in Salesforce and other tools that may be used to increase sales effectiveness. Embrace new sales strategies/techniques when instructed.
- Be proficient in the features, benefits, specifications, and value propositions of Malvern Panalytical’s technical products in order to converse at the appropriate level with scientists, engineers, and academics in a wide variety of fields and disciplines.
- Maintain long-term relationships with our existing customers and acquire new customers to nurture in the main areas of particle characterisation: laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering, image analysis, microcalorimetry, XRF, XRD, NIR, contract analysis services.
- Provide additional support to the full EMEA Inside Sales team as required.
- Perform within established standards/metrics for the Inside Sales team to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You are a commercially savvy individual with a high sense of urgency who is willing to go the extra mile.
- You have excellent verbal, listening, and questioning skills as well as a solid understanding of our products and how they are used in industrial and academic environments.
- You have a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or higher; or equivalent combination of education and experience in general Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, and Materials Science.
- Two to four years related sales/applications experience and/or training.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
Great to have?
- Self-motivation and ambition to grow in the role
- Experience in technical sales/analytical services/contract research organizations (especially within Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry preferred); able to discuss/sell services.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.