HR Advisor EMEA
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
About this position:
Are you ready for your next challenge? We are looking for an ambitious and experienced HR Advisor with the skills and personal attributes needed to make a difference. Our business has ambitious plans for the future and is undergoing significant transformational change. You will work within a small HR team, reporting into the HR Manager EMEA. You will have a consultative and can-do attitude and work collaboratively and openly whilst offering effective solutions, bringing consistency and best practice to ensure that HR supports the delivery of business objectives.
• Provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers on following best practice and procedures giving people insight and addressing any people risks
• Own the induction and onboarding process for new starters.
• Support the recruitment of new employees.
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and line managers.
• Manage a range of HR issues and cases such as disciplinary, absence and performance.
• Act as the main point of contact for all benefit-related questions.
• Keep up to date with employment legislation; implementing any changes to policies and procedures as needed.
• Identify opportunities for change and improvement – and act upon them.
• Analyse and compile management information providing insight as requested.
• Passionately drive employee engagement and enhance communication with all colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you have started your career in a generalist capacity across the full HR lifecycle preferably in the Engineering or Manufacturing sector. You will be a team player with the ability to manage a varied workload with multiple stakeholders. In return, we will provide you with a supportive environment where you can continue to develop your HR career with opportunities to broaden your HR experience in EMEA.
• Bachelor HRM or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of experience
• Strong organisation and administrative abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be an affective change agent
• Capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for workload
• Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how a business operates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
• Microsoft Office (including good Excel skills)
• Strong knowledge and use of HR systems (Workday)
When You Join
– We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings.
– You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.