Full Stack Web Developer
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer (.NET)
Location: Various in UK and NL
Are you able to develop high quality web applications for a global audience? Are you looking for a position in which you can use the latest technology and put your own mark on your work? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our web platform team!
In this role you will be expected to develop our corporate web platform to industry leading standards. You will be part of a small but talented team where each member brings their own experience and knowledge, to guide forward an already successful global web presence.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work closely with other developers and the wider marketing team in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Build new functionality to support the continual improvement of our websites and integrations.
- Analyze and make corrective activity to ensure all websites perform at optimum capacity.
- Help to improve procedures and technology to ensure we maintain an industry leading website.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A motivated individual who is just as comfortable working on their own and as part of a team.
- You will ideally have a higher education qualification in web development or similar subject. Alternatively, will be able to display relevant experience working in industry
- 2 years+ commercial experience developing .NET C# web applications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or similar database technology.
Great to have?
- Experience of using Microsoft Visual Studio & SQL Management Studio
- Experience integrating with third party services e.g. CRMs (Salesforce), Search platforms (Elastic search) etc
- Experience working with CI/CD (e.g. Azure DevOps)
- Desirable to have experience writing automated tests (e.g. Selenium)
- Web content management system experience is preferred but not essential.
- An appreciation of UX and its importance in shaping customer perception.
- You will have a professional attitude to the quality of your work but always finds time to engage with the team.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.