Development Engineer X-Ray Sources
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Do you want to play an important role in development of our X-ray tubes? Are you looking for a diverse position in which you can apply your expertise to its full extent and increase your knowledge even further? And do you want to do this within a high tech international, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our ambitious R&D team!
In this role you’re joining our team of highly qualified engineers developing new generations of X-Ray tubes and high grade components used in analytic X-ray equipment. You will be primarily responsible for hands-on leading innovative development projects including process and material innovations in order to deliver revolutionary X-Ray Tubes and Technologies.
What are your challenges?
• Step into the steep learning curve of X-Ray Tube design, Materials, Processes
• Break down new roadmap developments into project deliverables, resources, budget and timing.
• Lead multidisciplinary teams in meeting and exceeding the set project deliverables (SMART)
• Manage stakeholders and internal customers cross-site via clear communication and reporting
• Early warning and escalation of project risk factors and providing mitigation plans
• Keep project and activity schedules and progress up to date on a day-to-day level
• Per development provide the mature readiness for production transfer and ramp up
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Bachelor/Academic degree in Physics, Materials Science or comparable
• Materials knowledge and experience in high-tech processing and manufacturing
• Technical Project management experience track record
• Hands-On experience and fast learner
• Excellent in leading team members
• Result driven and insisting on the highest standards
• Factual reporting key metrics and results
• Strong communication skills, good leadership and customer driven
• Profound in English, written and verbally
Great to have:
• >10 years of experience in research, development and manufacturing of high tech products
• Knowledge on: high voltage, vacuum, brazing, gluing, welding, ceramics, coating, accelerated lifetime testing, SPC