Customer Support Manager UK
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Location: Home Based
Are you able to Lead a team of highly trained technical engineers and a great back office team? Are you looking for a position in which you can be challenged, be part of a winning team and grow your abilities and knowledge? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our UK Customer Support team!
In this role you will be responsible for the complete Customer Service Business in the UK, focusing on installing, maintaining and repairing field based analytical instrumentation. The CSM UK is responsible for financially growing and operationally running the customer support activities within the country
What are your responsibilities?
- The CSM will be entrusted with making sound strategic and transparent tactical decisions that reflect on Malvern Panalytical’s reputation, profitability and customer retention.
- Successfully manage, motivate, develop and maintain a group of geographically dispersed CSE’s and other customer support staff (when applicable) to meet and exceed the current and future needs of our customers.
- Autonomously draft a Customer Services (CS) strategy and be responsible for the deployment, implementation and enforcement of the resulting processes in the assigned territory, in line with the overall CS Strategy.
- Measures and improves the CS business along well-defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You need to be able to grow your knowledge,
- Qualifications to Degree level or High level with experience in management leading a team
- Self-motivated with good communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience of working with customers
Great to have?
- Experience of working in an industry based in scientific instrumentation is an advantage.
- Well Developed problem solving and people management skills
- Work well with all types of people, from Professors to Directors and Support staff and Colleagues
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexitime (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.