Customer Support Admin – TEMP
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to be a real business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your service skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, and personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic customer support team.
This is a remote, temporary position. Must be able to travel to Westborough office on occasion.
What are your responsibilities?
- Active participant on the Call Center team
- Answers telephone in a timely and courteous manner and directs caller to destination
- Creates Cases and dispatch cases to appropriate personnel
- Maintain office supply room and order various supplies as directed.
- Restock all office supplies
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail. Posts outgoing mail daily / maintains Postage Meter.
- Back up for warehouse shipping functions/parts orders/etc as needed
- Prepare paperwork for miscellaneous daily shipping/mail/etc.
- Plan and coordinate house events
- Communications with employees
- Enhance customer support in the Americas territories through a proactive integration on the daily customer support & training activities of the team, our customer base and partners.
- Escalate support within the installed base to our partners and call center specialists for the product line.
- Contribute to improvement in system and performance through cross-functional teams and communicate customer issues, concerns or ideas to the appropriate group(s) within MP.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Must possess excellent communication and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a participatory team player.
- Experience with computers is required.
- Data entry and customer call skills
- Attention to details
Great to have?
- Minimum two years administrative experience in a team environment desired.
- Work in ISO or another similar procedural environment preferred.
- Salesforce and SAP experience preferred.
When you join?
- We continue to stimulate and support our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Malvern Panalytical is at an exciting stage in its growth and as such can offer the right candidate the ability to develop their knowledge and skills as well as good opportunities for progression.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB: Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.
Your CV and motivation letter can also be submitted on our career page.