Customer Service Engineer Benelux
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Responsible for on-site installations / commissioning, routine maintenance, repair, verification and calibration of Malvern Panalytical Instrument product line in the Benelux. Provides pre and post-sales support for the Benelux managed territory.
- Works independently in accurate diagnosis and solution of customer instrument problems.
- Provides operational training to customers, typically at point of installation, but additionally to ensure effective and safe operation of Malvern Panalytical Instrumentation.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations for Malvern Panalytical Instruments’ service.
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation for work performed, including Work Order submission and Mileage analysis.
- Provides feedback on product quality and design issues. Works closely with sales and takes advantage of opportunities to promote Malvern Panalytical products and services.
- Completes training and maintains knowledge and documentation relating to product portfolio, uses all resources available to increase knowledge base including specific databases.
- Follows Malvern Panalytical Instruments/Customers’ laboratory and safety practices.
- Manages company assets including; spare parts stock/kits, company car, telephone, tools, literature, software and computers.
- Provides remote support which is both PC and telephone based to customers.
- Travels extensively and as necessary to achieve the above.
- Supports helpdesk and training activities as and when required.
Works independently to achieve agreed goals. Reviews status with managers and mentors on a regular basis.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Customer and staff satisfaction.
- Sales and Company profitability
- Departmental efficiency.
Customer and Supplier Communication
Communication with customers on a daily basis to support installations, regular maintenance and performance and also resolving issues with our instrumentation and peripherals
Communicate with peers, back office and other avenues of support required to meet customer demands and requirements. Ensuring that there are daily updates and regular attendance to planned meetings