Customer Service Co-ordinator
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Malvern UK
Are you able to organise engineers’ diaries for them to be able to fix and service market leading instrumentation? Are you looking for a position in which you can be challenged daily? Are you looking for a job where no two days are the same? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Customer Support team!
In this role you will receiving and registering of incoming customer and engineer calls whilst at all time maintaining a professional manner. Ensuring accurate recording of message and tasks
What are your responsibilities?
- Matching the customer requirements to the availability of engineers and other technical resources including communication with Sales and Applications
- Check and process/approve Cases and Work Orders and Time Sheet information in the SalesForce (SFL) and (SAP) in 3 working days
- Schedule Preventative Maintenance visits for all engineers on a monthly basis using the PM planner in SFL
- To maintain elements of the ISO9001 Quality System where necessary
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Expertise and Professionalism
- Business and administration experience
- Complaint resolution experience
- Knowledge of Office 365, SalesForce Lightening and SAP
Great to have?
- Strong organisation and administrative abilities
- Good cooperation and Team working
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.