About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Commodity Buyer – NPR (CAPEX) & IT
Location: Malvern UK
Are you able to promote change and work in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a position in which you can help shape the future? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our dynamic strategic team!
In this role you will ensure effective and efficient execution of NPR/CAPEX procurement activities by arranging adequate supply of goods and services in line with commodity strategies and the needs of the business. You will support the IT department with local operational and tactical purchasing activities.
You will support the resolution of NPR / IT procurement issues and ensuring SAP master data is up to date whilst safeguarding smooth and robust processes for NPR purchasing ensuring internal customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness and minimising risk to the organisation.
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure timely delivery / execution of NPR / IT goods and services.
- Manage the NPR / IT suppliers.
- Actively manage your Malvern Panalytical stakeholders.
- Translate business needs and improvements into supplier expectations and adapt the supply chain accordingly.
- Supplier development in-line with category strategy and business expectations.
- Manage supplier expectations towards the Malvern Panalytical business.
- Further optimise the procurement and facilities process using lead methodologies.
- Check and approve invoices and resolve any invoicing queries.
- Provide timely reports on KPI’s and planning.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Ability to win hearts and minds of all stakeholders, ensuring adherence to procurement processes.
- A CIPS qualification or equivalent.
- Min of 5-year experience in NPR purchasing.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Email etc.) and ability to analyse data.
Great to have?
- At least five years’ NPR / IT Purchasing is required, ideally in a high mix low volume manufacturing company.
- Experience in Project Management and cross functional teamwork.
- SAP system experience is preferred.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 08.30am – 12.00pm and 1.30pm – 2.30pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.