Commercial Senior Business Excellence Manager
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Commercial Senior Business Excellence Manager
Location: Europe Home Working
Are you able to lead change initiatives within commercial and transactional business processes? Are you looking for a position in which you can use Lean/Six-Sigma methodologies to positively impact the experience of commercial colleagues, and business growth? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Global Business Excellence team!
In this role you will be overseeing the deployment of a Lean, Business Excellence, and Operational Excellence agenda into the Sales and Marketing functions and processes.
Responsible for the successful management and implementation of improvement projects/initiatives through extensive teamwork, motivating, coaching and building strong relationships to ensure successful results. You will provide direction and application of a Lean/Six-Sigma framework to enhance our Business Excellence culture.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with the commercial/sector leadership teams to recommend application of the appropriate Lean Six Sigma methodologies to achieve the objectives set by the business and oversee and co-ordinate projects/kaizen events and the required resources.
- Lead delivery of strategic Lean Six Sigma projects to achieve financial targets e.g. increased revenue / reduced cash days
- Liaise across other parts of the Business Excellence Team to ensure alignment on approaches and methodologies in the wider business.
- Create and develop the lean/six sigma training portfolio, training material, tools and gate review processes, and improve on an ongoing basis – specifically tailored to a transactional process environment.
- Identify candidates for Yellow, Green, Black Belt programme, coach and certify to the DMAIC methodology or other lean / six sigma tools and techniques.
- Ensure projects and benefits are tracked, captured, and correctly reported to the appropriate bodies.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years’ experience of change management, project / programme management and teaching using lean and six sigma tools
- Experience of delivering improvements to transactional processes in commercial environments (e.g. delivering change within Sales/Marketing functions)
- Ability to lead people and teams in a virtual global setting
- Communication skills to influence on an approach needed for successful project delivery
- Desire to work with cross-functional teams
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a multidisciplinary team
- Capability to tailor communication skills to different personalities
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong commercial focus and acumen
- Strong track record in working effectively to project timescales, budgets and goals
- Excellent organisational skills
Great to have?
- Experience of working with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Some background in Sales either as a leader of a sales process, or working within a sales environment
- Experience of applying Change Management methodologies within projects
- Use of / good understanding of Minitab 18 or later
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.