About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Collections Analyst
Location: San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo León, Mexico
Are you able to solve problems and demonstrate your determination to get results?
Are you able to work under pressure but stay calm?
Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture?
Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Global Credit Control Team!
In this role you will be responsible for collecting customer debt alongside protecting the risk to the business with external credit checks on new and existing customers. The global credit team consists of 8 controllers based in Malvern(UK), Germany, Mexico and China. We are connected to our main manufacturing sites in Malvern(UK) and Almelo(NL) and responsible for many Sales and Service companies worldwide (currently30+).
What are your responsibilities?
- Timely processing of credit checks for both new and existing customers
- Post cash received to the ledgers if required
- Ensure appropriate approval has been complied with as per the company Credit Management Policy
- Amend customer set-up detail within the main business system
- Progress payments from customers on a prior and post invoice due date basis by telephone and/or email and updating the relevant systems with information received
- General administration duties required by the Accounts Receivable team
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A pro-active mindset to deliver results and improvements
- Problem solving and investigatory skills along side a go get attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm.
- Confidence to interact with others and gather information, building relationships
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Fluent written and oral English and Spanish
Great to have?
- Additional language
- SAP and/or SalesForce ERP experience is advantageous
- A desire to improve processes, learn new skills and knowledge, and grow in an exciting role.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.