Associate Channel Partner Manager
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Associate Channel Partner Manager
Location: Malvern, UK
Are you able to help our Channel Management team achieve its sales and growth targets and have the opportunity to grow in a role where you can take on some technical and commercial responsibilities within the region? Are you looking for a position in which you can learn International business and Channel Partner Management whilst being able to understand, distil and explain complex technical systems and applications to our partners and customers? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our European Channel Partner Management team!
In this role you will provide support to the Channel Partner Managers and/or Channel Partners across Europe, Middle East, India, Asia. It’s a challenging role where you will be involved in supporting sales, identifying and coordinating training, learning about our technologies and applications and developing commercial experience in International business and Channel management. In short, it’s a role where we can develop our future Channel Partner Managers.
What are your responsibilities?
- Be a central point of contact for commercial responses to support Channel Partners and Channel Partner Managers in order to quickly narrow knowledge gaps to drive the business forward.
- Act as internal sales when required to provide technical and commercial support to customers and channel partners
- Support the management team to help develop Channel Partner network. This will involve planning and formalising the required onboarding and training programmes and any related activities.
- Responsibility for sales & managing support in countries where we have no commercial footprint; inform future routes to market based on market development and identified growth opportunities
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Open, positive & flexible team player able to work independently when required
- Strong communicator with good organisational skills
- First degree or equivalent in a science or engineering subject. Physics or chemistry is preferred
- Commercial experience in export B2B environment desired, knowledge of material analysis techniques or XRD/XRF an advantage
Great to have?
- A relevant second or third language would be advantageous
- Experience working with multi-national teams – the role supports our business from Europe to Asia.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and cover letter.