Area Sales Manager
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
- Manages geographic territory and ensures Malvern Panalytical is represented in all relevant purchases. Calls on necessary available resource to close business in Malvern Panalytical’s favour.
- Achieve monthly and annual targets for the responsible territory.
- Maintains sales data base for territory and develops mailing list and prospect levels.
- Maintains opportunities in SFDC on a regular basis so as to provide information that can be used to produce a 3 months’ forecast at the end of each month. Records information on won / lost opportunities in SFDC such as applications and competitors.
- Develops and maintains good level of product knowledge for Malvern Panalytical range and for competition lines.
- Feedback customer’s activity and market/product opportunities to Product Management.
- Conducts demonstrations, attends seminars and exhibitions. Promotes professional image of Malvern Panalytical at all times.