Applications Specialist Analytical Imaging
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Applications Specialist Analytical Imaging
Location: Malvern UK
Do you want to step into a World leading instrument company with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you can apply and develop your scientific knowledge in a commercial environment across several different application areas? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our global Applications Specialist team!
In this role you will provide advanced technical support and training for Malvern Panalytical’s analytical imaging product portfolio to our users, subsidiaries, agents and channel partners.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide advanced technical support to our end users of the analytical imaging range of products.
- Develop and document Malvern Panalytical’s applications knowledge and expertise in the area of analytical imaging-based particle characterisation.
- Provide sales support by visiting sales outlets and customers, both in the UK and overseas.
- Prepare and give lectures, publish scientific papers and present seminars at an advanced level to our subsidiaries, agents, distributors, direct sales team and the end-users.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A Post Doctorate with a relevant physical science degree and/or demonstrable practical experience in the field of particle characterization.
- Experience in image analysis is desirable with a knowledge of Raman and/or NIR spectroscopy advantageous.
- You will need excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to present solutions to complex problems to a varied audience in a variety of media.
Great to have?
- You are a team player, able to adapt and adjust when the need arises.
- Plenty of energy and a passion to come up with innovative solutions to difficult challenges.
When you join?
– Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
– We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
– You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.