Accounts Payable Assistant
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Malvern, UK
Do you have experience in an Accounts Payable function?
Are you looking for a position in which you can work as part of a team but also work independently?
Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture?
Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Accounts Payable Team!
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Accounts Payable Supervisor in processing supplier invoices and employee expenses in an efficient manner. You would be working in the Accounts Payable team, based across Malvern (UK) and Almelo (NL) (currently 9 employees), that are taking care of a growing number of OpCo's/entities/countries (currently 30+).
What are your responsibilities?
- Timely processing of Trade and Intercompany creditor invoices
- Statement posting, GRNI balances and reconciliations
- Dealing with daily communications via post and email
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure invoices are promptly ready for payment
- Assisting with system improvements and data measurement
- Processing employee expenses
- Assisting with payments and handling supplier queries
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A pro-active mindset to deliver results and improvements
- Considerable experience within the accounts payable function
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration skills
- High level of professional standards, integrity and discretion
Great to have?
- SAP and/or QAD ERP experience is advantageous
- Experience using an automated invoice processing system
- Ability to use Excel and other Microsoft office software
- Ability to communicate in second language would be an advantage
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can help shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.